For runners staying at select Folsom hotels:
- Bus to the start for you is FREE. All registered runners staying at select Folsom hotels will be emailed the details about signing up for a bus-to-the-start ticket. It is important that you confirm with your hotel your need for a bus to the start ticket,
- Busses will not be picking up runners staying at select Folsom hotels. You must arrange to get to the bus-to-the-start location in Historic Folsom at the Finish line on Reading St. next to the Light Rail Station between Sutter St. and Leidesdorff St. (map) There is plenty of parking in this area (details below).
For runners NOT staying at select Folsom hotels:
- For runners NOT staying at select Folsom hotels: bus-to-the-start ticket is available for a $10 purchase made at the time of registration. If you have already completed your FBB entry, log into your “Profile” page www.runsignup.com/profile, Upcoming Events, Folsom Blues Breakout, Then "Manage Registration", scroll to the Select Folsom hotels question, and/or the Bus Ticket.
- Deadline to purchase a ticket is October 16.
- The only bus-to-the-start pickup location is at the Finish line on Reading St. next to the Light Rail Station on Reading St. between Sutter St. and Leidesdorff St. in Historic Folsom. You must arrange to arrive there in time to park and get on the bus (details below). (map) There is plenty of parking in this area.
MORE 2022 bus-to-the-start ticket details:
- IMPORTANT: We fully expect these tickets to sell out quickly.
- The deadline to sign up for or purchase your bus ticket is by 11:59 pm on Sunday, Oct. 16.
- Pick up your bus ticket at at the Friday, Saturday or Sunday Packet Pick Up.
- There will be no additional bus ticket sign ups or purchases available at Packet Pick Up.
- Race day packet pick up is ONLY at Dick's Sporting Goods in Folsom (NEVER at the start!) from 5:30am to 6:00am for the Half Marathon, Relay and 5K, Give yourself time for one of these two options:
- If you have a bus ticket to the start, you must drive to the bus-to-the-start pick up location. (map)
- If you do not have a bus ticket to the start, you must have made other arrangements to get to the Start.
- The only bus-to-the-start pickup location is at the Finish line on Reading St. next to the Light Rail Station between Sutter St. and Leidesdorff St. (map)
- Bus departures: 5:45am, 6:15am, and 6:45am.
- Give yourself ample time to park in the free parking garage at Leidesdorff and Reading St. or in the area's free lots and street parking.
- RELAY runners: No busses will be servicing the Relay Exchange. Relay Runner #1 may use the bus-to-the-start option if successful in purchasing or signing up for a ticket. Otherwise have Runner #2 drop you off at the start. Runner #2 will park at the Relay Exchange. Access is off Main Ave. in Orangevale (map). There is a dirt road there which will be staffed to allow relay runners into the park. Runner #2 will receive an access pass with your relay packet. After the Relay Exchange, Runner #1 will use Runner #2's car to return to the finish.
- At the start there will be plenty of porta-potties and a drop bag area for clothes you do not want to wear during the race... these will be transported back to the finish area where you can retrieve them... do NOT put valuable items in these bags.
- There will be no shuttle busses from the finish area back to select Folsom hotels or to Dick's Sporting Goods.
- Busses are for runners only - no spectators please.
Visit the Half Marathon page, the Relay page or the 5K page for details about runners making their own arrangements to get to the start area.