Race Weekend Schedule
- Friday, October 20, 3 pm to 6 pm: Packet Pick Up at Dick's Sporting Goods Folsom; a limited number of late race registrations and bus tickets will be available to purchase.
- Saturday, October 21, noon to 5 pm: Packet Pick Up at Dick's Sporting Goods Folsom; if not sold out Friday, a limited number of late race registrations and bus tickets will be available to purchase.
- Race Morning! Sunday, October 22
- 6:00 am - buses to the start for Half Marathoners and Leg 1 Relay runners leave select Folsom hotels. Leg 2 Relay Runners buses leave at 6:30 am.
- 6:00 to 6:30 am - Half Marathon, 5K, & Relay race day packet pick-up at the Folsom Dick's Sporting Goods.
- 6:15 am. to 6:45 am - Kids 1K Breakaway runners may pick up their packets and may register near the IK Start/Finish area at Leidesdorff St. and Gold Lakes Dr. in Historic Folsom.
- No later than 6:30 am - Buses to the start will leave from the Folsom Dick's Sporting Goods.
- 7:00 am (new for 2017) - Start, Kids 1K Breakaway
- 7:30 am - 5K, Half Marathon and 2-Person Relay Start
- 8:30 am until noon - Finish Line Festival (see below)
- 11:00 am - Half Marathon/Relay course closes
- 13.1 Finish Line Festival - Food, beverages, an Expo of local vendors and organizations, photo op Johnny Cash/Folsom Prison backdrop, massages by Monsters of Massage, rock out to the Johnny Cash Tribute band The Cash Prophets, and free beer at Johnny's Beer Garden.
Be sure to check out the course maps! The Half Marathon/Relay has major revisions due to the rockslide on the north side of Lake Natoma.
- The Half Marathon start is now 1 mile from the runner drop-off location at the Folsom-Auburn Rd. and Folsom Lake Crossing Intersection. If you are being dropped off there or jogging the trail to the start, be sure to time your arrival at this intersection accordingly.
- The Half Marathon/Relay course goes through Historic Folsom on the way to the bike trial out and back route.
- Half Marathon/Relay runners must run on the right side of this section.
- 5K runners will be on the left as they approach the finish.
- Stay to the right on sections of the course where runners are going in both directions.
Download this pdf of the most recent race information including spectator tips. Going over it is a great way to be ready on race day!
Be sure your timing chip is collected by a volunteer at the race finish. If you did not return it at the finish, place it in a padded mailer and mail it to FBB Half, 120 Ponderosa Ct., Folsom, CA 95630. There is a $30 fee for unreturned chips.
Share your photos on our Facebook page!